Sunday 22 January 2012

Back again!

So we're just heading into our second week back at University with our new WINOL roles and I have been fortunate enough to be given the role of Features Editor. I'm really happy with this role, although admittedly a little anxious as I really want to do a good job and keep the 'messing things up' to a minimum.

Last semester, I worked as a Features Writer so it will be really interesting for me to have a role that allows me to see how others are doing and provide guidance where I can. I'm feeling excited and I think the WINOL team as a whole will produce some really good work.
I like Features a lot and I'm starting to think that maybe this is a potential career path for me as I am finding it so enjoyable. Who knows?

Throughout the semester, I will keep my blog updated with new work, primarily Features and will note the progress of the Features Team as a unit.

Very excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment